Cabo HDMI 1.30 Metros Fullhd 1080p Alta velocidade Ps3 Tv Ultra 4k Home Xbox
Roku 3, BluRay DVD, XBox 360 Elite and Arcade consoles, HDTV boxes, LED/LCD HDTVs, HDTV satellite receivers, projectors, filmes em 3D .
Support the newest HDMI features including Ultra HD and 4K at 50/60 (2160p) with this cable that supports multimedia devices to displays.
HDMI Version 2.0a is the latest:
The specification has been updated to enable transmission of HDR formats, which provide enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image. The HDR-related updates include references to CEA-861.3, CEA's recently published update of HDR Static Metadata Extensions
Connect a multimedia device to a display and support the latest HDMI features including Ultra HD, 4K at 50/60 (2160p), up to 32 audio channels and wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
High definition audio/video technology continues to advance and the specification for HDMI equipment and cabling is occasionally modified to ensure broad compatibility and maximum performance.
HDMI 2.0a delivers many new features:
- 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is four times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to four)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams\
- CEC extensions provide expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
2.0a for 4K
With the TV industry moving toward Ultra HD 4K, there needed to be more bandwidth in the connection to handle the future's higher resolutions and frame rates. HDMI 2.0 supports 4K (2160p) up to 60fps. This allows full-resolution 4K 3D, along with higher-frame-rate 2D content, like home videos and computer games for PC.
HDMI 2.0 increases the size of the pipe transmitting data from the source to display. This makes possible the increased frame rates at high resolutions. It also allows even more interesting lower-resolution images. HDMI 2.0 supports dual video streams. There's also support for a 21:9 aspect ratio.
- We manufacture High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet. In accordance with HDMI rules, our cables are marketed in this manner with "High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet" marked on each cable jacket. Therefore, you will not see our cables marketed or marked as HDMI 2.0a cables.
- Installing a cable supporting HDMI 2.0a features does not necessarily give your existing devices with previous HDMI specifications the ability to experience 4K resolution, 3D, audio return or Ethernet. The latest equipment supporting these desired HDMI 2.0a features is required.